After Hours Emergency Care
East Side Animal Hospital has taken precautions to ensure that you have a veterinarian available to you 24 hours a day 365 days a year. If you have an emergency question, use the button above to place a call to our office from your mobile device or call 212 751 5176. Our call center will connect you to one of our veterinarians or relay the message and they will get back to you within the hour.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A PET EMERGENCY, please visit or call a 24 hour emergency facility like Blue Pearl Emergency located at 410 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019. Click to Call Blue Pearl or dial 212 767 0099 You may also visit or contact the Animal Medical Center of New York, located at 510 East 62nd Street, NYC, NY 10065 on the East Side of Manhattan. Click to Call the Animal Medical Center or dial 212 838 8100
24Hour Emergency Hospitals
- Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners 212-767-0099
- Animal Medical Center 212-838-8100
- ASPCA Poison Control Center 888-426-4435
If you suspect your pet may have consumed something potentially harmfull
PLEASE CALL POISON CONTROL (888) 426-4435
Avoid Pet Emergencies
- NEVER leave your pet unattended in a car
- Keep your home free of pesticides, roach traps, and rodent bait
- Only purchase parasite preventatives (including all flea and tick medications) from a veterinarian
- Do not feed your pet human food without discussing it with one of the doctors at East Side
- Make sure your pet can’t accidently ingest any of the following plants that are toxic to dogs and cats.
- Make sure your pet can’t accidently ingest any of the following foods toxic to dogs and or cats.
Prepare for An Emergency In NYC
Unfortunately, we live in an age when something drastic can happen to those of us that live in NYC. This is an excellent, short video of consideration for all NYC pet owners on how to prepare. Really, a must see. Link to emergency dog and cat supplies. https://youtu.be/abf7siMf5rc